Business Development Manager
Location: Ipswich & Heathrow
Salary: £38,000-£40,000 per annum plus company car and bonus scheme
Bryco Recruitment is working with a dynamic logistic company that are a customer-focused provider of specialist transport services to the airfreight industry.
Established in 2000, they have built a reputation for offering reliable time-sensitive and next day deliveries throughout the UK.
They are also an HMRC authorised Consignee & Consignor, which means in addition to terminating T1’s in the UK, they are able to create T1 transit documents that allow movement of freight into the EU.
The client is searching for a Business Development Manager who has connections to companies and private individuals that need suppliers able to generate export T1 documents in a fast, concise manner and who can also develop this valuable service.
The particular services we want the successful Business Development Manager to focus on promoting are:
• T1 Export documents
• T1 discharges in LHR
• Export & Import Clearances
As a company, they have tapped into this market and are working with a number of new clients already. They are now ready to expand their clientele as they have made a significant investment in their internal infrastructure and have the capacity to service a larger client base.
Some of the reasons our proposition has an extremely strong reputation include
• AEO Accredited – AEO is an accreditation that indicates their role in the supply chain is secure and reliable, and their Customs procedures and controls are compliant and efficient. It also gives them priority clearance, meaning we can clear goods faster.
• Clearances – They have a dedicated & experienced team who can handle clearances and provide impartial advice on customs procedures.
• Systems – They have invested in cloud-based systems which are linked directly to the CDS – Customs Declaration System (formerly known as CHIEF), and is capable of adapting to any requirements HMRC legislate, saving on R&D and software fees.
• Known Consignee/Consignor – Allowing them to create and discharge T1 documents on their customers’ behalf.
Their ideal market includes, but is not limited to:
• Logistics Companies
• Transport Companies
• Customs Brokers
Candidates who have existing networks incorporating the above industries will have an advantage, as with the advent of BREXIT a number of these companies and private individuals are struggling to find a supplier who can generate export T1 documents in a fast and concise manner.
Support and technical assistance will naturally be provided, however, it’s still important the successful candidate has:
• Established industry contacts and knowledge
• A confident and articulate communication style
• The ability to confidently and comfortably liaise with high-level decision-makers
If you have the knowledge, experience and the ability to grow a client base in order to develop this new and innovative service offering, please do get in touch with us.
Please be aware their head office is near Heathrow and at times you will be required to work on-site.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org