24.2.2021 | LogisticsSeven ways to use a TALE grant
TALE Grants are worth £1,000- £10,000 (up to 40% of your total spend).
TALE helps eligible SMEs with a logistics function better use their data analytics to become more efficient and productive.
TALE Grants are worth £1,000- £10,000 (up to 40% of your total spend) and don’t have to be repaid.
Eligible projects may include the following:
• Software projects to make your despatch and logistics systems more efficient.
• Implementing ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) software, WMS (Warehouse Management Systems) or core management systems.
• Implementing new vehicle routing systems.
• The design, build and launch of web-based customer information portals linked to your existing systems.
• Software systems or CRM systems that will help you use data to gain much stronger business intelligence.
• Consultancy costs to help with selecting the correct software.
• Small items (under £1,000) to support your projects – printers, tablets, mobile phones, vehicle trackers.
We also offer TALE Lite grants of £1,000-£2,000 to help you purchase software and initial consultancy advice related to data (for projects costing £2,500-£5,000).
With a closing date of 30th April 2021 for applications, visit TALE to determine if your business and project are eligible for support.
TALE is an ERDF-funded programme.